THE 10 POINT-ADVANTAGE: SUMMARIZED BENEFITS OF THE ISRAELI PTH VERSUS CONVENTIONAL OLD-FASHIONED WATER SOFTENERS
1. PRICE: PTH is considerably cheaper.
2. MAINTENANCE: PTH requires practically no maintenance. Resin softeners cannot function without regular salt charging.
3. RUNNING COSTS: PTH has no parts to be replaced, and therefore absolutely no maintenance costs. Resin in softener ages and has to be replaced. Valves in softener are volatile and can be problematic. PTH on the other hand, has no moving parts.
4. ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLINESS: Salty discharges released from resin softener in the soil during brine rinse process, cause brackness and “nothing” grows in brack soil. Resin softeners have already been banned in several places worldwide. PTH, on the other hand, stimulates crops – up to 200% increase in crop yields.
5. COMFORT: Easy installation. In-line. Sturdy, practical device. No moving parts. Unbreakable. Eliminates chemicals. Power interruptions confuse rinse cycle in fully automatic resin softeners.
6. SAVINGS: PTH saves on chemicals, acids, shutdowns, downtime, and manpower, all factors which affect production and consequently, profitability – this applies to plants and factories. Numerous concerns already cancelled costly “contracts” with chemical companies having used PTH for the first time. PTH uses no electricity, apart from being unbreakable and lasting indefinitely. (Resin softeners make water more corrosive.)
7. TASTE OF WATER: PTH improves taste of brack water. Resin softener on the other hand, releases sodium in water during cation exchange process, resulting in brackish taste. (Sodium is the metal component of ordinary salt.)
8. HEALTH: Nails break less easily with PTH; skin rash and irritations are minimized; hair perms last much longer and hair requires less shampooing. PTH enables the body to continue absorbing calcium and magnesium in water. Those substances – essential for building of cells in bone, teeth, hair and nails – are neutralised, however resin softeners remove calcium and magnesium and deprives the body of those sources. Women, especially, sometimes suffer from osteoporosis owing to a lack of calcium. The latest scientific tests based on research, also indicate that magnesium and calcium may be protective against heart diseases.
Cases were reported of PTH users itching less, having had their baths in softened PTH water. (Dissolved phosphate crystals contain phosphorous and are not recommended for drinking purposes. High sodium levels in water “treated” by old-fashioned resin softeners exacerbate blood hypertension and ischemic heart problems.
9. TRANSPORT: PTH is smaller and more compact than resin softener, and may easily be disconnected and taken with when owner moves house.
10. SAFETY: Certain factories process foods, syrups, juices, flour and baking powders. The use of chemicals under those conditions creates a safety hazard. PTH eliminates this risk. The same applies to dairies and cheese factories, where it is undesirable to work with chemicals, which may contaminate those products.